Trailer Ramp User Guide
ALL INFORMATION GIVEN IN THIS DOCUMENT IS TO BE USED AS A GUIDE ONLY. IT IS THE HIRER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THEY HAVE THE REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE TO SAFELY TOW AND OPERATE THE TRAILERS OR EQUIPMENT.
- Pre inspect ramps for serviceability and rating before use.
- Ensure the trailer is attached to a vehicle before loading.
- Attach the ramps to the trailer using suitable straps.
- Never overload the ramps.
- When loading drivable loads, always keep the driving wheels uphill when loading (back up the ramps and drive down).
Note: If you attempt to load a trailer when it’s not attached securely to a towing vehicle, it may tip or roll away causing damage or injury.
Adelaide Trailer Hire’s Safe Towing Guide
6×4 Box Trailer Hire, 6×4 Caged Trailer Hire, 7×5 Caged Trailer Hire, 8×5 Box Trailer Hire, 8×5 Caged Trailer Hire, 8×6 Box Trailer Hire, 8×6 Caged Trailer Hire, 10×6 Caged Trailer Hire, Enclosed Trailer Hire, Motorbike Trailer Hire, Tipper Trailer Hire, Car Trailer Hire, Flatbed Trailer Hire and more…
IMPORTANT: Dimensions and styles may vary between trailer models. Please check the product description carefully before booking a trailer.